For wheel Ø less than 250 mm, several types available. Type A, B, C and D.
ITS DESIGN PERMITS:
• bringing alongside without missing,
• strong and progressive braking,
• a braking slide without gripping,
• automatic disengagement at the end of braking,
• lightness, stability and robustness.
With this stop shoe, a wagon or train can be progressively stopped within a few metres without jolting. To obtain the stop, it is sufficient to use just one shoe, placed on one rail or the other except in a curve, where it must be placed on the inside rail.