DEFINITION OF THE PROFILE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF NF F50 - 006
• designated by the diameter D and length apart from the head L, expressed in mm.
• used for fastening to a wooden sleeper:
• either in direct laying, by tightening on the rail foot,
• or through the intermediary of chairs or clips.
It is advisable to use 3 sleeper bolts per rail, making 6 per sleeper, positioned in alternating triangles.
• It is possible to use them on concrete with a matching threaded fitting or polypropylene plug.
Plain or galvanised